Monday, February 25, 2008

fab find!

I'm back from the Florida vay-cay...it was sunny, hot and great to be on the beach with the fam! Of course, now that I'm back to the dry winter, I feel like my skin (used to all that wonderful humidity) is about to shrivel up. Thankfully, I found some great products at Bath & Body Works. I generally avoid this place, because the smell of everything just about knocks you over, but they have some really amazing products that should not be overlooked.
First off, my favorite body lotion, Tahiti Sweetie. It smells like the tropics and keeps your skin moisturized all day long. It's a great deal at $15.
This is a new product for me...and I love it! It's the Patricia Wexler M.D. anti-aging moisturizer with SPF 30. It's $39.50, a little more expensive for B&BW, but a little goes a long way.
And lastly, my ultimate fave....and perfect for getting your digits in supreme form for showing off that engagement rock...the Suddenly Sauna mitts for your hands. They come with this little measuring cup, you fill it up and pour into the mitts. Then, the mitts heat up...you put on your favorite hand cream and put on the mitts for 15 mins. Your hands come out sooooo soft! These would also be awesome for my sister S, who is constantly freezing cold! I did notice online, they have the same product for feet....I guess I was so excited about the mitts, that I didn't notice. They are $16 for 4 pairs of mitts.

So deal with the powerful smells and over zealous sales people, and check out Bath & Body Works....start getting that skin in shape for the big day!

No comments: