Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I must digress for a moment


For those of you who live in Canada, you may already know this...but for those of you that don't, I feel I must share with you the wonder that is Shopper's Drug Mart. It started out as a drugstore, but has become so much more! I haven't been there in a long time, so I thought I would pay my local Shopper's a visit today. Where have I been?! They have some amazing new products, and like I said before, I'm a total sucker for packaging, which they do a really great job of! Did you know that Rubbermaid makes garbage bags for their large trash bins on wheels? Apparently, they only sell them at here! Shopper's store brand, "Life", has some awesome new stuff as well...like their version of the Method brand I'm so fond of, but a lot cheaper. They have this yummy smelling dish soap that smells like freshly peeled oranges. Life also has a new brand of face products, that are like a fraction of the price of anything else on the shelf. Finally, they have what they call "European Soda", like flavoured sparkling water, in flavours like pomengranate and blood orange. Really, I could spend hours in there just browsing the shelves, though I did manage to leave with 3 bags full of stuff today. The highlight, I saved $10 by cashing in some of my Shopper's Optimum points (you collect them with every purchase). Anyway, just thought I would share....now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: