Tuesday, February 5, 2008

please set the table

Check out this gorgeous Kate Spade fine china from Lenox. This pattern is called 'June Lane' and I'm in love! I never registered for fine china when I got hitched, opting to go for a better brand of everyday dishes from Denby. Don't get me wrong, I love my dishes, and they are great quality...but sometimes, I long for some fancier china. Somehow, my dishes don't quite have the sparkle that this pretty china would have, all set up nicely on my dining room table. I particularly like this pattern because it's simple and elegant. No fancy scrolls or flowers here. My point is, if I could do my registry over again, I would seriously consider fine china and maybe pickup some cheaper dishes for everyday from Ikea or something. Then again, I just might eat my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches of these dishes all the time!

No comments: