Monday, February 18, 2008

post it


I was mailing some long overdue letters this weekend and picked up a Canada Post brochure. It was all about how to create and order personalized stamps/postage. We all know that this has been a possibility for a long time but until lately it has seemed like a daunting task for a couple to do in amongst all the other wedding preparations. This website and/or order form make it super easy to do. I played around with it and uploaded an image (which took 2 seconds) from my computer and had a choice of 4 stamps. You can crop it how you like and you order per sheet (20 stamps per sheet). The picture I chose would be great for Thank you cards though you could really use any image for anything - I may even scan a drawing of my daughters to use for her birthday invitations.

No comments: