Friday, February 1, 2008

Random thought of the day


I used to be in love with my computer, but a recent purchase has me loving another. I got a Nintendo Wii with Guitar Hero III and Dance Revolution. I know that it can be kind of pathetic, at my age (which I swear is 19, but my body tells me different) to be so enamoured with a video game, but I can't help it. Guitar Hero makes me feel like a rock star, the guitar is especially cool! I get my groove on with Dance Revolution and am convinced that I'm a back up dancer for Madonna. Dance Revolution also had a workout mode that tells you how many calories you've burned and how long you've been "exercising"....so really, the amount of time I spend on it is totally justified. So I'm saying sorry to my iMac for ignoring you these past few days, but I just need to make it to the next level on Guitar Hero and that song by Slayer is totally kicking my butt!

Don't worry, next week we will resume blog posts with useful information...have a great weekend!

No comments: