Monday, February 25, 2008

an upgrade?

First off, let me state that I LOVE my engagement ring. It's a beautiful 3 stone ring, with a sapphire in the middle and a diamond on either side. I love it because it's different, not only because of the coloured stone, but because it's yellow gold, not something you see much of these days. That being said....I have many fingers, and a whole other hand with no rings on it to speak of. Is it wrong of me to ask for an upgrade? Okay, not so much an upgrade, as I will always wear my wedding ring, but just a lil' somethin' somethin' for my other hand. If you're still searching for your rock, then you might like some of these...



These diamonds are from Estate Diamond Jewelry, and I love their vintage vibe. Now I know there are those "about to be engaged" people, or married people for that matter, that don't really care for the whole "diamond as a symbol for our love" type of thing. Some think it's a waste of hard earned cash....I'm not one of those. Call me what you will, I like me some shiny bling! So dear Husband, we've got two years to save up for one of these beauties (it will be our tenth, though I should say he did surprise me with a very beautiful diamond and sapphire wedding band this year, it matches my other ring, and we didn't want to spend the money when we were looking for wedding rings). And don't worry, it's not all about me...I'll cut him some sort of deal...he can buy some fishing thing, that sounds fair!

No comments: