Friday, March 14, 2008

friday funnies

TGIF!  Woot!  I always like to end the week with a short dose of the funnies, don't you?

This cell phone dangler is fab! And haven't we all been there?


This Marc Johns poster is just great. In fact, all his illustrations kind of make me swoon. *sigh* I wish I had that kind of imagination.
I totally need this print for my office.  I've seen it in lots of colours, but metallic gold is just the right touch of sparkle!  And it's a funny way of reminding yourself to just get on with it, already.




However, if you're a procrastinator like me, there's a good chance you're not getting on with it because you're reading this blog as part of your daily Friday procrastination. (God.  The Internet.  It sucks you in, man. Like quicksand. I know!) You might enjoy this procrastination flow chart via Accordian Guy.


Finally, it's not new, but that doesn't mean it isn't hilarious.  I give you Pearl, the landlord, harassing Will Ferrell for her rent. Warning, this video is not exactly suitable for work... but it's totally suitable for the Friday funnies!


No comments: