Monday, April 14, 2008

I will wear them...

So, last season I bought these really great white linen pants from Target and thought them perfect for the 5 bridal showers I had to attend. I sent them to my aunt to take out the pockets (I really dislike seeing things through my pants - it's not natural) and got them back this February!!!!! Anyhow, I did wear them on my March Break vacation in Lake Havasu but broke the cardinal rule of "no white before Easter." I figured it didn't much matter as most people there were over 65 and wore bedazzled sweatshirts and visors (why is that?)...anyhow, there is still snow on the ground here in the North and yet I keep looking at them sitting in my closet...so today I will wear them - even though my heavily medicated cat (a whole other story) will be the only one to notice. I found some other cute white items that would be perfect for this summer from the Gap...












No comments: