Wednesday, April 30, 2008

you can have your cake and eat it too...





Layer Cake Films shoots all their video in Super 8 (something I wish was available when I got married...I say that a lot!) I'm totally diggin' their quirky style, it seems like they've been involved in a lot of awesome celebrations. Michelle, the creator of Layer Cake Films, has worked all over the industry and is one of the pioneers of this type of stylized, "MTV edit" wedding video. I love their concept of keeping their videos between 10 and 35 minutes. Seriously, who wants to sit through 1 1/2 hours of film...really? I agree with them that short films remind you of the feel and joy of the day. You can check out a montage of Layer Cake films here. They also have a really great blog, and trust me, it's about more than cake!

No comments: