Friday, June 6, 2008

let's get organized!


One of my favourite things in life, is office supplies. I know, kind of lame, but there is nothing I love more than browsing the aisles at my local Staples. I now love it even more because Staples has a new line, M by Staples. Um, this stuff is totally AWESOME! I don't think our local store has the full range, but they have all the clips and push pins.

you can write on these ones with a dry erase marker...how totally cool is that?!


I could definitely spend all my extra money on office stuff. New stuff makes me feel like, somehow, from this day forward, I'll never have a messy workspace again.


The packaging is really great and the ads are fantastic. Need I mention again how M and I are total suckers for that. Seriously, you could sell us dog poop as long as it was packaged up to look cool!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, M and I have been working on some invitations and our "real life" work has kept us busy as well. Hope everyone has a great weekend. We will be celebrating M's daughter, G's, birthday. I'm off to organize!

No comments: