Thursday, July 10, 2008

my favourite things today



I wanted to share the 2 things that made me smile today when I got up...I just returned from a trip to visit some family in Southern Ontario and feared that I had missed seeing all of my peonies bloom. I have 2 huge plants in the front of my house and they were covered with buds when I left so I really wanted to see them all full...to my delight when I pulled in from the airport they were all still there. Today I snipped them and put them all over my house and they look and smell beautiful. C used these as her center pieces for her wedding in a pale pink and they were gorgeous.

The other pic is of my new pillows!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I found these at Home Sense and bought 3 at 19.99$ ea. what a steal...they are perfect for what I wanted in my living room and are actually indoor/outdoor.

It's funny what makes us happy sometimes or gives us inspration but whatever it is...go with it!

No comments: