Tuesday, July 22, 2008

my lips are happy

I stopped into my local health food store yesterday. Maybe I'm feeling some guilt about driving my gas guzzling SUV, but I felt like checking out some earth friendly products. Well, it turned out to be a very successful shopping trip.

I picked up some Seventh Generation laundry detergent and fabric softener, which I was very happy to see they made in a "he" formula for my front loading machine. Also good to know that it's perfectly safe for my septic system (which frankly, I never really thought of before). Interesting fact:


I also found Robert's American Gourmet Pirate Booty. My sister turned me onto this snack. Can I just say, this stuff is friggin' AWESOME! It's actually kind of good for you...I could read and understand the ingredients, no words over 10 letters! They make a lot of other great products, so check out their website.




Finally, I found the best lip gloss ever! I'm very excited about this, as I'm very particular about my lip gloss. It is from Alba. I chose the Coconut cream lip gloss. It's not too sticky, just the right amount of shine, reminds me of the beach and tastes yummy! My lips are so happy! Not to mention, Alba has a commitment to making our planet better, read about their environmental practices here.I will now go get back in my gas guzzler...not quite sure I'm ready to part with that yet!

No comments: