Tuesday, September 23, 2008

wedding day...





So I've been meaning to post about this for a long time but like C has said things have been a little crazy for both of us. On August 16th Portia de Rossi and Ellen Degeneres tied the knot!!!! Not to mention that I am obsessed with the Ellen show (remember P.Diddy's taste buddies?) and totally laughed my heini (sp?) off at Arrested Development but I facilitate a Gay Straight Alliance at the highschool I work at. This was a really publicized event and to that I say kudos to Ellen and Portia for being like every other couple out there and giving the students I work with some inspiration and confidence.


Ellen and Portia had some of the most beautiful photos I have seen so check them out...all the white and soft pink was so pretty.

No comments: