Saturday, September 6, 2008

work it out!

I may have said this before, but I am a lover of office products!  Seriously, I could spend hours in Staples.  I will even look at the catalogue.  The curious part is, I don't work in an office.  I have my work studio at home...half computer space and half workspace.  Despite all this, I continue to buy office stuff...I love me some pretty pushpins, magnets, post-its, pads of paper (I love to make lists, and the lined steno pad is my first choice!)  Well, now I have some more things to covet at Girl of All Work. (thank you Parcel Post!)






Just take a gander at these gorgeous goodies...all of which I want in my possession.  Fun page flags and bookmarks, beautiful note books, totally cool magnets...and check out the fab CD labels and sleeves!!






Now only if they would make a magic genie that would come and clean up my messy space!

No comments: