Wednesday, October 8, 2008

fall faves!

So I know...these are few and far between! But I just recently purchased some new treats for myself on my mini vay-cay. Let me start off by saying I am a huge fan of nail polish. I'm a little afraid of applying colour to my face, but I have no issues with my nails! My quest has been to find the perfect pink, and the perfect dark colour. I had been partial in the past to Essie Mademoiselle, but I have found a new love....Chanel Ballerina. Yes, this is more expensive, but it is sooo worth it! It goes on like a dream, an nice wide brush, dries quickly, and you achieve the perfect pink nail in two coats! It would be the perfect shade for your wedding day. I also picked up the classic Chanel Rouge Noir...a dark blood red, perfect for fall!


My other new fave is the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Liquid makeup. Hello, it comes with a built in brush, you can't get better than that! It's so easy to put on, and has enough coverage, but still feels light. You have to do a little blending with your fingertips, but still love it just the same. Unfortunately, I don't know of anywhere in Canada that you can buy Neutrogena cosmetics, so you will just have to wait for a trip across the border.

No comments: