Monday, October 27, 2008

laundry day!



wire laundry basket from here

I am TOTALLY obsessed with this laundry cart! I know...being in love with a laundry basket is a little odd, but I just can't stop thinking about it. I first saw this cart used in the Hamptons Cottage & Gardens Idea House. This laundry room is gorgeous! It is designed by Adrienne Neff, and after checking out her website, I would just love her to do over my entire house. In the meantime, I'm thinking about how I can rework my own laundry space to accommodate this cart. I having been thinking for a while that it's time for me to redo my laundry room (well, just paint and some decor, the cabinetry is working for me), and this just gives me more incentive! I'll keep you posted.
photograph from HC&G Idea House

No comments: