Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shop Scad!


As I mentioned before, I just got back from a Savannah vay-cay. Besides going to the beach, I managed to get a lot of shopping in! Savannah has some great shops, with unique finds. One of my faves is the SCAD shop. This store is run by the Savannah College of Art and Design. It stocks the talented works of current SCAD students and alumni...and you can always find something amazing! This week, they launched a new and improve website...and you don't have to travel all the way to Savannah to pick something up.


I bought one of these puffy frames (dog not included!)...not sure what to do with it, but I know I'll find a place. It's from Working Class Studios.


I fell in love with this painting by Tiffani Taylor. My parents have a few of her paintings in their house, and they are SO gorgeous!


And I thought this was kind of cool too...though I'm not sure where I would put it. Jessica Knapp is the artist.

My perennial favorite store is Paris Market. I always find something there...often too much. And a new favorite is the Gray Horse in Sandfly...which is close to Skidaway Island and the Isle of Hope.

So be sure to take a look at Shop SCAD's new website...I know you will find some treasures of your own!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be in Savannah this weekend and would love to know the address of the Scad store please? Thanks
jackiemj04@sbcglobal.net