Thursday, February 7, 2008

how do you choose?


I'm sure some of you out there have heard of Etsy, if you haven't, you need to check them out. Etsy is a marketplace for crafters to buy and sell just about everything. You can find amazing artwork, unique clothing, jewelery, paper goods, ceramics....like I said, there is something for everyone. And wouldn't you know it, they have a weddings section. There is so much to choose from so be sure to check out Etsy Weddings Blog. Basically, they do a lot of the legwork for you, and find all the cool stuff. I've shown a selection of some stuff I've found through Etsy Weddings Blog, and some I searched out myself.



This adorable ring bowl from Paloma's Nest, what a unique way to carry the rings! They have a wide range of ceramics that can be custom printed with your text. How cute would this be for a wedding proposal with "will you marry me" written inside with the ring.

These Fortunate fortune cookie soaps would be an awesome wedding favour. They are from Mamameo.


Custom soy wedding candles from Jenny Sherbie.

I am in LOVE with this Peruvian Chalcedony triple chain toggle bracelet from Brooklyn Designs. What a great gift for your bridesmaids (or feel free to send to me!).

You can also get custom stamps made from Sweet Papery. They will make anything into a stamp, and these address stamps are perfect for your thank you cards.

So please be sure to spend some time surfing over at Etsy. Support those small business people and crafters that are working so hard to make something unique.

No comments: