Wednesday, February 6, 2008

they WILL wear it again



I'm so excited because I just discovered that Anthropologie now ships to Canada, and you can set their website to display prices in Canadian dollars. Whenever I'm in the US, I love to browse around the store, they have such great finds. I particularly like their dresses. They are so pretty and feminine, and make a great choice for bridesmaid's dresses....that they will wear again!


Who wouldn't love this lemon yellow Sunny Days dress, $174, with a totally useful and fashionable Sunshine Day Jacket for $81. For the ceremony your maids could just wear the dress and slip on the jacket for the reception. Both pieces could easily be worn seperatly for another occasion....the jacket would be great with a pair of jeans!


This Maritimes dress is one of their more expensive dresses at $288 (though still a lot cheaper than most traditional bridesmaids dresses out there!), and a great alternative to a plain pink dress.
This Gem Fields dress is a beautiful grey. With the floral detail around the neckline, I think it's an excellent, fashion forward choice! Grey also happens to be my new favourite colour to incorporate into a wedding. It's totally reasonable at $164.

Their Fundamentals dress is $174, and would be perfect for a wedding that uses accents of green.

This is their Loverly dress, at $164, it's a great summery alternative to all black bridesmaid's dresses.


And don't forget about yourself....you'll need something for your shower, your rehearsal party, your day after brunch....I can totally justify any purchase, so just let me know if you need some help!

No comments: