Monday, March 17, 2008

and we're back!


Yes M and I are back from our respective vay-cay's, and unfortunately we still have snow. I thought that maybe by some miracle, it would of all been gone in the week I was away, but no.

A big thank you to our guest blogger last week. She did a fantastic job, and should totally have a blog of her own. She definitely had a lot of cool stuff to say and we'll keep you posted if she ever starts that blog...

M and I will do our best to get back into the swing of things this week. Currently I am feeling all that wonderful, tropical moisture being sucked from my tanned skin...so I'm pretty much thinking that a large majority of my time this week will be taken up with moisturizer application. Not to mention, I'll have a hard time figuring out why there is not a 24 hour buffet in my kitchen and trying to find those machines that dispense the pina coladas I was enjoying all week. Ah well, back to reality I guess...better get used to wearing the winter coat and putting on my Uggs! (oh, just remembered, I should have two pairs I won on ebay waiting for me at the post office...I had an ebay addiction before I left, but that's a story for another day)

On the bright side, it's St. Patrick's day! That must mean that Spring is right around the corner. So instead of enjoying the green grass today...have some green beer!

No comments: