Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!

It's Good Friday and just about everything is closed here in Canada. I guess this should be a good excuse for me to finish up the crafty stuff I started yesterday. Not to mention some projects that Avocado Kiss has on the go (gotta get a set of invitations printed!). On the other hand, Husband has gone fishing for two days...which means movies on the couch and some Wiener Wrap for dinner also sounds enticing.
What is Wiener Wrap, you say? Only the second best way to eat hot dogs! (the first being with Kraft Dinner) This doughy goodness comes in can, you buy right next to all the other Pillsbury tasties in the dairy aisle. I'm sure it's full of stuff that's not good for me...after all, it is dough...that comes in a can. You just tear apart the sheets, wrap 'em around your favorite hot dogs, I suggest Mitchell's cheese smokies, and bake them in the oven. What could be easier than that.....it's wholesome goodness!

No comments: