Thursday, April 17, 2008

nothing to do with anything!

This post has really nothing to do with anything we have ever talked about here...it's just about great design! There was a feature in the New York Times this weekend about kitchens, and about how much people are spending on their kitchens. I guess these days it seems more acceptable to shell out the big bucks on a kitchen, where you create memories and spend time with family, then some huge SUV that guzzels gas and is entirely not eco friendly. They featured an amazing kitchen designer, Christopher Peacock. I'm sure his kitchens cost more than some people's houses...and really, my kitchen is only 5 years old and perfectly nice, but if I had to do it all again, it would like one of these!


(Sorry they are so small, they are screen shots....when sites have their pictures on flash, this is the only way I know how to get the pics! If you want to see them larger, just click on them)

No comments: