Monday, April 28, 2008

so easy...

First of all, I have to tell you my love of catalogues that come in the mail! I live in Canada, and every time I visit my sister S in Massachusetts, I love getting the mail everyday and sorting through the zillion catalogues! We just don't get those here. One of the few that arrives in my mailbox, is J. Crew. I just received the new one, which is all about beach chic...and it makes me want to buy everything in it! J. Crew has come a long way from khakis and t-shirts, and I am loving their bridal line (I only wish it was around when I got married!). I have put together one of my favourite looks for the bride and her maids....check it out.


for the bride this gorgeous gown (no price listed on the site...)

worn with these shoes...the perfect height, with straps around the ankles so they won't fall off and you can dance all night!
Mackenzie kitten heels : $168

and accessorized with this bracelet...so chic!
jeweled starburst cuff bracelet: $150

for the maids, a very classy navy blue...
strappy Florence dress: $250

jazzed up with these amazing shoes!
Liza patterned peep toe heels: $228

and pulled together with this totally cool bracelet
kaleidoscope bracelet: $65

It's so easy to put a look together. J.Crew gives you suggestions on what goes with what, there are so many things to choose from! Trust me, this will be the easiest part of planning your whole wedding. While you're there, pick up a few dresses for yourself....for your bridal shower, rehearsal party, day after brunch...even the honeymoon!



No comments: