Saturday, May 24, 2008

wat up sista?

A big Happy Birthday wish goes out to my favourite friend and business partner C. It's her birthday weekend and she is on a small vay-cay in Minneapolis with her hubby and some friends. I wish I was there!!!

C and I have been friends for almost 10 years and she is my most loyal and special friend. We share everything and I know that she would give me or any of her friends the Christian Louboutin's right off her feet if she had to. Our husbands have played soccer together and been buds for as long as either of them can probably remember, so C and I have endured endless road trips to very small (sans shopping) towns, and hours of "remember in 1982 when we played (throw in some team name) and I shot that ball right off that goal post and..." We continue to listen to those stories, though mostly now we are in the kitchen gossiping about celebrities or coming up with some new brilliant ideas for Avocado Kiss.

C has always inspired me and helped me to keep my feet on the ground (or not, when neccesary). She rationalizes better than anyone I know, and in a shopping companion that is a great quality. And in the 20 emails a day that we send each other we still have endless things to talk about in the car or when we see each other.

I could go on forever but I just wanted to say "bonne fete" and I love you!!!

No comments: