Thursday, May 22, 2008

get me a cup of joe!


How totally awesome is this coffee?! Once again, thank you Design Crush for featuring this fabulousness! Ugly Mug Coffee Company is from Memphis, and they roast the beans in Memphis. They are committed to a fair trade policy, ensuring that the growers they deal with are fully compensated for their work of growing great beans!


Now, can we talk about how fantastic this packaging is! I want to go out and buy some right now. And, hello, they have Elvis coffee...my brother-in-law would go loco for that. I'm not sure if I want the "First Cup Easy" or the "Think Big Bold". You could probably determine your whole day by the type of coffee you choose to drink! I might just have to get the sampler pack...I hope they ship to Canada...

I digress, you must check out the website, there are all these fun sayings, and they really give you a lot of information about coffee. Like, did you know that coffee reaches it's peak 7 to 10 days after roasting. So I'm pretty much guessing my can of coffee from Safeway has lost all it's flavour!

All this coffee talk has me dreaming of my espresso machine....I think I might need a double shot today!


all images from Ugly Mug Coffee Co.

No comments: