Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I love Canada!

Little did I know that we had an amazing bridal magazine in Canada that I had never heard about! It is called Wed Luxe, and they also have a great website. They call themselves Canada's Luxury Wedding magazine, but don't be scared off because you think everything inside will be out of your price range. They have a lot of great ideas....and most importantly, vendors! So far they only list Alberta, B.C. and Ontario vendors, but I'm sure that will change soon. Here are a few of my favorites I found:

These people are truly amazing. I love, LOVE their video production. Please check out their website to view some of their 8mm film samples, you will definitely want them for your event!




In the sweets department, I found Allyson Meredith Cakes. Her confections are definitely a thing of beauty! Just take a look at these yummy delights...

And finally, a spectacular wedding venue in the Eastern suburbs of Toronto, The Miller Lash House. Nestled in Highland Creek, on the Old Kingston Road, this house was built by Miller Lash, a wealthy Toronto businessman, in the early 1900's. It was built in the Arts and Crafts Style, using natural materials, and blends seamlessly into it's surroundings. If you choose to have an reception inside the house, it can seat 50 to 75 people. There is also a spectacular outdoor tent that can seat 200. Every client has exclusive use of the property. If you do choose the tent venue, you can also rent all of the indoor spaces for just another $500...totally worth it! The best part about the tent venue, is that the washrooms are in a quaint stone cottage...no dealing with port-a-potties here! Check out the website, and a slide show of my favorite images.







I think this maybe one of our favorite new websites....so we will let you know what's happening!

No comments: