Wednesday, July 2, 2008

can she come to my house?


I am so excited to find the photography of Tara Whitney! {thank you to Days of Joy} Her work is everything I could ever imagine for in a photographer. She captures people in their real moments of their every day life. She goes "beyond the traditional white shirts and jeans" of other family photographers. It doesn't really matter if you're looking at the camera, or if everyone is smiling, what matters is that she captures the emotions of the day. And can I talk about how fab her website is! I LOVE it, and only wish that I lived in Orange County, California (where she is based) so that she could put on film some memories for me. Please take the time to browse around her site, and don't forget to read the details page, it really explains her photography philosophy...and with photo packages called "Oreo Filling", "The Whole Enchilada" and "Bun In (and out) of The Oven", I know you'll fall in love with her too!

images from Tara Whitney

2 comments:

southernjoy said...

Thanks for the link to my blog! Yes, I'd love for Tara Whitney to come to my house, too!

I'm going to have to read more on your blog to discover more about what you do - you design stationery?

Catherine (Aaron's Aunt) said...

We do design stationery, mostly for weddings. We try to give some fun finds for weddings and talk about any cool products that we can find. We hope that you enjoy reading it! Check out our stationery website at www.avocadokiss.com.