Thursday, July 3, 2008

the eyes have it

I don't wear a lot of makeup. I only wish I knew how to create the perfect smoky eye and a flawless nude lip like in the magazines! So for now I will stick with my basic mascara, eyeliner and blush routine. I do have to say, that I'm particularly picky about my mascara. I've tried just about everything. It has to make my lashes look full, not take too many coats, has to last all day, but come off with a little soap and water.


Finally, I think I've found it! Yves St. Laurent Beaute Everlong Mascara is the best thing since sliced bread! I found it purely by accident, I was given a free sample when I finally purchased the YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch (another fab product!). Of course, you can't buy any of this where I live, so I was very happy to discover that Neiman Marcus ships to Canada (not only is this exciting, but a little scary). The mascara is $27.50, which really is no more than if you purchased a Lancome mascara...and it is so worth it. Now, to find the perfect nude lipstick...any suggestions?

No comments: