Thursday, March 26, 2009

spring ahead!

I know it's supposed to be Spring, but it's actually snowing where I live today! I'm so eager to see green grass and some tulips. And, of course, Spring got me thinking about shoes, which lead to this post.


This bridal ensemble was inspired by these Christian Louboutin shoes. Coincidentally, they come in both heels and flats. So, whether you are having a a more formal wedding, or something at the beach, either pair would work. The dress is a simple design from J.Crew...so a fabulous necklace would compliment it perfectly. (Incidentally, I just came back from a Caribbean vacation and at the resort I was staying at, there were many weddings...if you can do it, totally the way to go!)


These amazing orange Jimmy Choos were the jumping off point for this rehearsal or shower outfit. The dress is metallic linen from J.Crew and the bracelet is something I found at Nordstrom.

Now, I know the shoes are crazy expensive, but if they are out of your price range, there are so many less expensive options out there. Think of these outfits as inspiration for your big day!

:: Louboutins via Neiman Marcus
:: Jimmy Choos and bracelet via Nordstrom
:: dresses via J.Crew

No comments: