Wednesday, May 21, 2008

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE


Okay, so I'm CRAZY about this for sooooo many reasons! These are pictures from a launch party for the Wedding Chicks. Amy Squires, a very talented photographer, and Jocey Canrinus, a very talented stationery designer, are the Wedding Chicks. They have a really fun blog, it's well written, the design is fab, and they have so many great ideas! Listen, if they put together a party like this, you know that not only would you totally want to hang out with them, but they've probably got all kinds of goodies to blog about!


This party was organized with the help of Kary H Events, and I wish I could of been there! I love the bottles in the ice....I love the little cupcake toppers....I love all the details!!

All images are from The Wedding Chicks and Kary H Events Blog.

Be sure to link through to their blogs to check out the full size images. Thanks for the great inspiration ladies!

No comments: