Sunday, June 15, 2008

Domino Mag


these glass globes are super and would be a great addition to your outdoor party...they didn't mention where they were from that I could find but they do come in 10" 79$ and 12" for 99$
these as well are fabulous and are from Vessel ...not only do they look incredible but they are rechargable and come in different colours - they are 6" tall and a set of four would be 69$
I am in love with orange right now and especially for your house..this chair is from CB2.com and is faux-wicker so it can be left outside


I just picked up the new issue of Domino Magazine and the outdoor furniture/accessories in their were so fantastic...these were a few of my favourites. I also got turned onto the Nonchalant Mom, an online shop by a really great designer of all things kids & parents..from her site I linked onto ZOZO, another great children's webshop...these items were definelty noteable and uber cute!


juney bloom champagne pink silk taffeta dress 178$



sweet shoez skulls canvas slip on shoe 25.50$

Dagmar Daley Expedition Jacket 57$

No comments: