Thursday, December 11, 2008

"that's a wrap"







I had a few girlfriends over tonight that I really only get to see socially 2 or 3 times a year (which may be a good thing since all we do is eat and gossip). I hosted a little "wrapping party" where we got to wrap our Christmas gifts away from sneaky eyes. Each person brought one roll of wrapping paper and a pair of scissors and I provided ribbon, tape, tags (made by Avocado Kiss of course), light snacks and tea.
It was a really great night to get caught up and made for an excuse to get together. I also sent each guest home with a package of gourmet hot chocolate tied with wide satin ribbon, embellished with an ornament and all put together with a clear Garnish box and kraft label. It was something thoughtful but very simple and inexpensive.

No comments: