Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rethink the bouquet?


I just picked up the latest issue of Canadian Gardening yesterday. The hanging basket on the cover really caught my eye. I love the colours. I LOVE the fact that you don't have to water it very much even more! That's perfect for me, because though I'm very enthusiastic about gardening at the beginning of the season, a few weeks in I get kind of bored.

Wouldn't these colours be perfect for a wedding...and florals combined with succulents would be very elegant! So, I did a search on some pictures for inspiration, and here we go....


boutonniere from InStyle Weddings



succulents wedding favor from Martha Stewart



pretty purple centerpiece from Martha

I'm thinking a burlap table cloth, and maybe antique silver or antique gold accents. Here is a colour palette for some inspiration:

No comments: